In addition to boosting Max International’s glutathione-enhancing products, MaxN-Fuze supplies significant amounts of multivitamins, minerals, and direct and indirect antioxidants. In addition to collaborating with other Max products to support glutathione function, MaxN-Fuze functions alone to rehydrate and revitalize.
- By supplying essential vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that are known to promote glutathione or stimulate the production of enzymes that support glutathione, MaxN-Fuze is specifically made to complement other Max products.
- Supports Glutathione and Glutathione enzymes in protecting against oxidative stress by containing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Offers essential cofactors, such as selenium, vitamin A, and B vitamins, to support the activity of glutathione.
- Delivers CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid, two additional endogenous antioxidants.
- Offers indirect antioxidants including turmeric root extract (curcumin), green tea extract (catechins), and broccoli seed extract (sulforaphane glucosinolate).
- Green tea extract (catechins) is an antioxidant that stimulates the first enzymatic step in the manufacture of glutathione, gamma-glutamylcysteine ligase.
- Curcumin, an antioxidant found in turmeric root extract, is effective in fighting free radicals. Phase II enzymes that aid in the Glutathione detoxication pathway are also induced by curcumin.
- Broccoli Seed Extract (SGS-brand) guards against DNA-damaging electrophiles and supports cell elimination of toxins and carcinogens by assisting cells in neutralizing them. The antioxidant activity can be increased for up to three days by inducing the antioxidant enzymes utilized in phase II detoxication.
- Quercetin is an auxiliary flavonoid antioxidant that scavenges potentially harmful free radicals.
- Endogenous antioxidants that are a part of the body’s network of antioxidants include Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and alpha-lipoic acid.
Together, they and glutathione help shield the water and fat components of cells from various kinds of free radicals.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps with immunity, bone health, and a variety of other health issues.
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) and B vitamins are two vital vitamin kinds that are crucial for the production of glutathione, strong immune systems, and cell growth.
- The catalytic component of the enzyme Glutathione peroxidase (GPx) that is absolutely necessary for its activity is selenium.